- THERE ARE MANY TRIPS I OFFER WHICH ARE NOT LISTED HERE. SIGNING UP FOR MY MAILING LIST IS THE BEST WAY TO BE NOTIFIED!
- Currently, I conduct about 20 different tours throughout the year to 10 – 12 different locations around the world. Most of these trips are geared towards adventurous photographers who want to go on unique wilderness outings and expeditions, however, I do offer a range of instructional options for all physical ability levels and skill levels.
- My trips fall into roughly three categories: 9-21 day wild adventure/expeditions, 5-9 day US/Canada location trips, 3-4 day processing seminars and associated group photo outings.
- All of my trips regardless of ability level yield excitement, adventure, and amazing images. Also, you will benefit from the best and most personalized instruction you can find on any small group photo trips out there. All trips include discussions and free videos on my first-of-a-kind post-processing techniques and philosophy that have helped shape the modern generation of landscape photography.
- 95% off all trip availability fills up 8-24 months in advance, when trips are first announced to my mailing list.
Please use this link to CONTACT ME and inquire about signing up for the mailing list and to receive additional information about any of these adventures!