At the present time sign-ups for new photographic tours, instructional seminars and expedition travels are done ONLY through my mailing list.
SIGN UP TODAY AND LET ME SHOW YOU WHY MY TOURS ARE THE MOST POPULAR IN THE WORLD.
Every tour that has been announced to my mailing list (20 per year) in the last 5 years has filled up within hours of announcement. There is no need to announce them separately on this website because they will be full before I can write a description here. 90% of my clientele do multiple trips with me and come back again and again, year after year. People enjoy the personal commitment I make to teaching everyone on every trip and the completely unique and incredible locations we visit.
It may take some patience to sign up for one of these adventures, but I can assure you that it will be the best photo tour you will ever do.
Here are some locations and trip ideas slated to be announced within the next year or two!
- 3-weeks Antarctica on private sailing yacht (fly in and out)
- Karakoram Himalayas of Pakistan high altitude glacier trekking among the world's steepest peaks
- Hunza region of Pakistan fall colors and Himalayan peaks
- Ultimate Canadian Rockies: Heli-shooting, fall colors and larches and a week in remote backcountry lodges
- Alaska in winter, snowmobiling and aurora
- Alaska in fall, helicopter safaris and aurora shooting
- Customized small-group helicopter, boating and heli-hiking adventures in New Zealand
- 2-weeks Alaska in Summer helicopter camping and boating (my signature trip, please inquire)
- Tombstone territorial park backpacking and aerial photography
- 2-weeks British Columbia helicopter camping
- Canadian Rockies in winter
- Painted Desert Southwest US tour and introduction to aerial/drone photography
- Northwest Territories and Baffin Island of Canada
- Several different "3-day weekend" dates ranging from the Sierra/Death Valley to the Pacific Northwest
- Ireland Coast
- Pacific Northwest in spring - wildflowers, waterfalls, mountains and coast
- Namibia featuring aerial photography and private vehicles/lodging at remote locations
- Deserts of Arabia in United Arab Emirates, Saudi and Oman
- Yukon in Winter and aurora
- Dedicated Storm Chasing in America in summer
- Milky Way and Astro over remote, rarely photographed regions of Bristlecone Pine forest
- Eastern Sierra and Death Valley region (my signature instructional trip)
- Private boating and backpacking in the Fjords of Western Chilean Patagonia region
- Argentinian and Chilean Patagonia parks like Los Glaciers (Fitz Roy) and Torres Del Paine
*We work with the very best guides and staff locally at all locations to ensure your experience is the very best it can be. I am personally with you instructing photography every minute of every trip. Upon signup you will receive a detailed PDF brochure on each adventure and several preparatory updates before departure. Trip prices start at around $2500 per person, all-inclusive for 3 days. Weekly rates are around $4000 and up. Groups are always small, normally 5-7 participants and/or not more than a 3:1 participant to guide ratio on expeditions.